Conference alert in 2009:-
1. Islamic Perspectives on Management and Finance, University of Leicester, July 2009. Send an abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th February 2009.
2. International Conference on Islamic Financial Sector Development Credit Crunch and the Resilience of Islamic Financial Services, Manama Bahrain, March 2009. Send a full paper to email@example.com before 15th January 2009. (http://www.iqpc.com/ShowEvent.aspx?id=154678&details=163806)
3. Leaders in Islamic Finance 2009 Shaping the future of the Islamic finance industry, April 19-21, 2009, Doha, Qatar. (http://www.iqpc.com/ShowEvent.aspx?id=154678)
4. International Conference on Islamic Economics and Economies of the OIC Countries 2009, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 28-29 April 2009. Send a full paper to IIUM2009@gmail.com before 30th November 2008. (http://www.iiu.edu.my/enmjournal/icie_call.htm)
5. Islamic Economics: An Institutional Economic Perspective, June, 2009, Islamabad, Pakistan. Send a full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st December 2008. (http://i-sie.org/)
6. Eleventh International Conference of the Society for Global Business and Economic Development, Slovak Republic, May 27-30 2009. Send a full paper to email@example.com before 13th February 2009.
7. Islamic Finance In Turkey 2009, Extending the bridge between Europe, the Middle East and Central Asia, May 2009, Istanbul Turkey. (http://www.icg-events.com/turkey/programme.html)
8. Islamic Economics System (iECONS 2009) Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Islamic Science University of Malaysia, 16-17th July 2009. Send an abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16th February 2009 and a full paper by 29th March 2009.
With Dato’ Dr. Nik Norzrul Thani of Messrs Zaid Ibrahim & Co and Dr. Suhaimi, a Director General of the Awqaf, Zakat and Hajj Department, in Dubai, UAE.